Professor Surinder S. Jodhka
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty: School of Social Sciences
- School: Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Location: New Delhi, India
- Areas of expertise: Social inequalities; caste in contemporary India; political sociology of community identities
Surinder S. Jodhka is interested in religious diversities in contemporary India, particularly in relation to the larger social, economic and political process. He works on marginalities within and across religious groups in India and the patterns of their reproduction. He has edits Routledge book series on Religion and Citizenship. Surinder S. Jodhka is a member of the steering group of the AHRC research network ‘Keeping Faith in 2030: Religions and the Sustainable Development Goals’.